Room Decor: Dollar Store Crafts- DIY Floral Letters


Although it's still cold outside, I can't help but to think about Spring and warm weather! I'm ready for blooming flowers and I'm kind of tired of waiting for them. So I decided to create DIY floral letters to liven up my room.


You can create letters by cutting and hot gluing the foam blocks and rings in different arrangements. I kept it simple by choosing X and O. This project is SUPER simple and costs less than $10!! All my supplies are from the Dollar Tree, keep reading to see how to make these quick DIY floral letters!


Materials:
  • Hot glue gun
  • Scissors
  • Gentle Grip Green Foam Floral Blocks
  • Green Foam Floral Ring
  • Faux Flowers
Watch the video on our channel for step by step instructions!



If you try out this out send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou 


Check out my video on how to make your own DIY Floral Crown!



No comments:

Post a Comment